Responsible: DISTFORM S.L.U.
DISTFORM S.L.U., through this document, collects its Policy of collection and treatment of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored in the user’s equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the https://www.distform.com/ website, in order to improve their usability, know the browsing habits or needs of users in order to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already customers of the entity, the information collected with the cookies will also serve to identify them when accessing the different tools that the entity makes available for the management of services.
This Cookies Policy will apply to those users who voluntarily visit the web pages of the entity, fill in data collection forms, access the tools that the entity makes available to its customers to manage its services, or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to the entity, or access to data by the entity, for the provision of its services.
DISTFORM S.L.U. informs the users of its web pages, of the existence of cookies, and makes this Policy available in order to inform them about the use and purpose thereof. The fact of continuing to browse through its pages implies knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by said users.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Classified by ownership:
* Own cookies: sent and managed directly by the entity.
* Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside the entity, anonymously, in order to carry out statistical studies of navigation through the web pages of the entity.
Classified by purpose:
* Technical and/or personalization cookies: they facilitate navigation, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, in addition to configuring the available options as needed. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
* Analysis and/or advertising cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and tendencies of its users, and consequently, to be able to improve navigation and the service offered by the entity (fundamentally, Google Analytics), as well as manage the advertising spaces included in the web page visited by the user. It collects data anonymously in order to obtain browsing profiles of users.
Classified by duration:
* Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
* Persistent cookies: collect and store data in the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
DISABLING AND DELETING COOKIES
You have the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the Help menu of the browser where you can find instructions.
The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website. You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer o Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/
The cookies that are being used in this web portal https://www.distform.com/, owned by DISTFORM S.L.U., as well as their type and function, are identified below:
Cookie statement last updated on 03/05/2023:
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by activating basic functions such as navigation on the page and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|test_cookie||doubleclick.net||Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|embed/v3/counters.gif||forms.hsforms.com||Used to implement forms on the website.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|__cf_bm||hubspot.com||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|CookieConsent||www.distform.com||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
Statistical cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with web pages by collecting and providing information anonymously.
|_ga||distform.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||distform.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||distform.com||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|__hstc||distform.com||Sets a unique ID for the session. This allows the website to obtain data on visitor behaviour for statistical purposes.||180 days||HTTP Cookie|
|hubspotutk||distform.com||Sets a unique ID for the session. This allows the website to obtain data on visitor behaviour for statistical purposes.||180 days||HTTP Cookie|
|__hssrc||distform.com||Used to recognise the visitor’s browser upon reentry on the website.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|__hssc||distform.com||Identifies if the cookie data needs to be updated in the visitor’s browser.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors on web pages. The intention is to show relevant and attractive ads for the individual user, and therefore, more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
|_gcl_au||distform.com||Used by Google AdSense for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services.||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
|IDE||doubleclick.net||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user’s actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|__ptq.gif||hubspot.com||Sends data to the marketing platform Hubspot about the visitor’s device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
Unclassified cookies are cookies for which we are still in the process of classifying, along with individual cookie providers.
|pagead/1p-user-list/#||www.google.com||This cookie is generated by Google pagead dynamic marketing, to track events such as conversions or other meaningful user interactions.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
The storage time of cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill their purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser, so that the reception of all or some of the cookies is disabled or blocked. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to access the information of the entity’s websites although the use of some services may be limited. If once the consent for the reception of cookies has been granted, it is desired to withdraw it, those stored on the user’s computer must be deleted, through the options of the different browsers.