Conditions of sale
The prices listed in this catalogue are in Euros and do not include any taxes that may apply by law. Prices listed do not include transport, installation or accessories.
Methods of payment
Below are the general payment terms, in addition to any other terms and conditions that may be agreed upon between the customer and DISTFORM, S.L.:
- Until credit insurance for the customer is confirmed by the insurance company, all transactions must be paid in advance. Once the insurance company confirms a credit risk insurance, payment terms is 30 D bank transfer. Any special condition or exception has to be confirmed by DISTFORM SL.
- A penalty fee of 25% of the total unpaid amount will apply in the case of overdue payments.
All products are the property of DISTFORM, S.L. until payment is completely done.
Customers may use any of the following methods for placing orders:
Fax, along with a copy of your order and your method of payment, to: +34 973 751 501
- Any modification to the original price estimate is subject to acceptance by both parties, regardless of the original order.
- The color-coded shipping periods listed herein (24 hours, 3 days, 6 days, and 12 days) are considered the standard shipping time for that particular product, with the exception of occasional delays and/or manufacturing issues. These periods are nonbinding and thus are not a valid reason for canceling or filing a claim on an order.
- Order cancellations must be received in writing and accepted by Distform. Orders shall be accepted based on the conditions of sale set forth by Distform, S.L.
- Full or partial cancelation of an order shall not be valid if the product has already left the Distform warehouse.
- Orders may not be canceled for products that have been especially produced in any way for the customer.
- Distform reserves the right to modify prices and substitute materials in this catalogue for others of similar quality and features, without prior notice.
Delivery terms are EXW Distform, 25123 Torrefarrera/Spain.
Special packaging or shipping options may be only done at customer’s expense. (The mentioned shipping times, marked with the different colours, mean the production
times. This is, when the product is ready for pick-up. Does not include transport nor transit times.)
In case of any special delivery agreement, and if the customer does not notify Distform immediately of any possible problem or defect at the time of delivery reception, the customer shall have 24 hours to notify us directly by sending a copy of the document to Distform.
If the above mentioned 24 hour time frame is not met, the customer waives any right to file a claim for the merchandise. The transportation company shall not be responsible for claims filed outside of the established 24 hour time period.
Returns will not be accepted without prior express written consent from Distform. Our warehouse will automatically reject any unauthorized returns.
Only products with 24-hour shipping periods will be accepted for returns.
Returns may only be accepted if unused, in perfect condition, and in their original packaging. Returns must be made within 30 days of invoicing.
In the event that Distform must reimburse a sum against a previous order’s invoice, the amount will be determined based on the condition of the materials returned. In all such cases, Distform will discount at least 20% of the refund total as an administrative fee. Shipping and handling will always be billed to the Customer.
Reservation of title
All merchandise is the property of Distform until the Customer has paid for it in full. In the event that the Customer does not pay on time, Distform may reclaim the merchandise in question, reserving the right to claim any damages that may have resulted from said non-payment. Expenses incurred when reclaiming unpaid merchandise shall be billed to the Customer.
Legal warranty: Based on the provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 (Spain), all products sold by DISTFORM S.L. shall include a legal warranty lasting for one year for all new products. The warranty does not cover issues caused by negligence, dents, improper use or handling, undue stress on the item, poor installation, or materials subject to normal wear and tear.
Manufacturer’s warranty: All products sold by DISTFORM, S.L. include an official manufacturer’s warranty, which covers manufacturing defects and any breakage occurring during the warranty period. If DISTFORM S.L. handles the repair of your product at an authorized Distform repair shop, the cost of shipping the product to our returns center shall be at the expense of DISTFORM, S.L. (unless the repair is related to a possible error in original acceptance).
The warranty shall not apply in the following cases:
- Damage caused by modification or adjustment (aside from regular use) or modifications made to a product without the manufacturer’s express consent.
- Any periodic maintenance, repairs, or exchange of parts due to normal wear and tear. Replacement of consumable parts (such as batteries, light bulbs, fuses, glass, or supply cords).
- Damage caused by improper use of the product or resulting from not following the manufacturer’s instructions regarding the use, maintenance, and proper installation of the product. This includes changes to the color, oxidation, or corrosion of the appliance or any element thereof.
- Damages caused by unauthorized persons or the users themselves.
- Damages caused by accident, lightning, flood, fire, poor ventilation, or any other force majeure event.
- If the model or serial number indicated on the product has been altered.
- Products that have been repaired previously by service technicians not recognized by DISTFORM S.L.
Labor fees shall be at the Customer’s expense. The warranty shall cover materials, but compensation shall not be offered under any circumstances.
Replacement materials shall be transported at the Customer’s expense and risk.
According to the current legislation on intellectual and industrial property, this catalogue and any elements, brands, drawings, models, logos, graphics, etc. found therein are the exclusive property of Distform S.L. or its collaborators, who do not grant any licence or right other than the right to consult the Catalogue. The reproduction or use of these elements, whether full or partial, is allowed only in order to impart information in a personal, private manner. Any reproduction or use of copies made for other purposes is expressly prohibited. Any improper use constitutes fraud and may be prosecuted in accordance with current legislation, except where prior written permission has been granted by DISTFORM S.L.
DISTFORM S.L. cannot be held responsible in the event of any error or omission in any of the photographs, prices, texts or images, information or characteristics of the products, nor in the event of modification of the characteristics of the products by the suppliers.
Legal proceedings and responsibilities
DISTFORM S.L. cannot be held responsible for any failure to execute these conditions in the event of a force majeure situation, an error by the Client or an unforeseeable event instigated by a person not party to the contract.
DISTFORM S.L. cannot be held responsible for any consequences that may result from any inappropriate use of the products sold.
Any dispute that may arise will be referred to the consumer arbitration system (Consumer Arbitration Board / Advertising Jury). In the event that the arbitration decision is not accepted, the dispute shall be referred to the Courts and Tribunals of Lleida, Spain.